Thursday, April 21, 2011

a super late assignment





Loosely inspired by:
http://youtu.be/f7QOoviO-co

Don't you think poetry is like an apple? Sweet, bitter and can be poisonous at the same time?

Thats basically the thought process behind this, idea wise.

It's hard to explain this any other way, plus I forgot most of what I had in mind for this reflection (teehee). Maybe the girl in the picture just wants to tell us something? Her feelings? What's bothering her?

I felt grunge stocks/textures would work well for this and the subtle lighting has a nice effect, but that's just me.

2 comments:

  1. Hand me the rubric when you are done the reflection. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh! Tee Hee? Really? Once again, your design work is interesting, but your written reflection is inadequate. I wish I could get you to take this aspect of the task seriously.

    I trust that you'll meet the Triptych deadline.

    ReplyDelete