Friday, April 29, 2011

triptych assignment






Because when there isn't much crap to take pictures of I just say screw it and just find something similar to.. Other things.

Like all my assignments this was done on a whim. There is no real process behind this besides "oh I could use that" and take a picture. Also, I hate photography.
As for the design process when taken into photoshop, I just cropped the images how they just.. looked best. To me that is. I tried to follow the rule of thirds for the two and I don't know what happened to the first one since now looking at it... Equal halves. What?
High contrast was another thing, as was texture. I wanted the colours in the images to have a similar feel with one another but honestly I still feel that purple is somewhat out of place. While I wanted to make the image subjects not incredibly obvious I wanted it to have some clarity too. You can see all of them have plants (well I sure hope you do).
Oh, that's it. No walls of text here, nope, not at all. 

Also cool original photos go;


1 comment:

  1. Daniella, I am very tired of negativity and sarcasm. If you're not enjoying this course, you always have the option to leave. If this was your job and you wrote comments like those above to your employer, you would be fired. What is your problem? Do the assigned tasks to the best of your ability, which is considerable when you make an effort, and stop complaining please. The negativity is not endearing you to me.

    The next task is what YOU suggested. Show me what you can do when you are interested. I am looking to excellent design work, with a sincere reflection, completed on time.

    ReplyDelete